PREMIUM QUALITY PREFABRICATED BUILDING SOLUTIONS FOR BUILDERS, ARCHITECTS & DEVELOPERS
European made gold standard
with 70 years expertise,
Zen Haus modules include premium features from double glazing and internal lining, through to high end facades.
Zen Haus modules can save
months of construction time, reaching lockup within a matter of days.
Zen Haus outperforms every standard home in Australia with an 8 stars NatHERS rating and outstanding
time is money
Zen Haus delivers quality pre-engineered wall panels and floor/roof cassettes allowing buildings to be completed to turnkey in just 6 months compared to traditional buildings taking up to 12 months.
The assembly is fast and efficient:
A single storey structure takes 2-3 crane days.
A double storey structure takes 5 crane days.
Zen Haus buildings achieve lockup within a matter of days, saving several months on the construction schedule.
Multiple residential developments - with our system builders are enabled to build up to 4 homes in the same time frame as one.
Zen Haus suppliers have delivered European standard pre-engineered panels since 1952.
ISO certifications: NEN-EN-ISO 14001, 2004 and ISO 9001:2008
Fully compliant with the Building Code Australia
50 year warranty on structural elements
• Preinstalled aluminium double glazed tilt & turn; sliding or fixed windows / U-value 1.1
• Double glazed aluminium sliding doors / U-value 1.1
• High impact internal lining by Fermacell® / James Hardie
• Preinstalled electrical conduits
• Preinstalled cut outs for light switches & power points
• 8 star NatHERS rating
• Rockwool insulation (internal and external walls)
• PE moisture membrane & Mastermax breathable membrane
• Entire structure braced with Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
• Fermacell® Powerpanel HD plus base coat render
• Preinstalled larch or spruce timber cladding
• Ventilated facade finish oiled, stained, natural or thermo-treated
• Preinstalled EPS plus base coat render
• Preinstalled James Hardie fibre cement cladding / Hamptons Style
• Equitone® fibre cement cladding
• Sto® brick tiles
Image by Michael
Logs in Forest
Add a Title
BEAUTIFUL & SMART
Energy assessors use the NatHERS rating tool to predict the amount of heating and cooling a dwelling will need to stay comfortable all year round. The findings are converted to a star rating between 0 and 10 stars.
The higher the star rating, the more thermally comfortable and cheaper to run.
0 Stars: The building shell does practically nothing to reduce the discomfort of hot or cold weather.
6 Stars: The minimum standard in most states and territories. It indicates good, but not outstanding, thermal performance.
10 Stars: Home may not need any artificial cooling or heating to keep you comfortable.
Zen Haus outperforms every standard home in Australia. Our buildings achieve near air tightness and a NatHERS rating of 8 stars.
The majority of the Zen Haus structure is sustainable timber, 100% recycled OSB board & structural Glulam beams.
Zen Haus Group Pty Ltd
U 307, 14 Cape Three Points Road
Avoca Beach, NSW 2251, Australia